Improving health outcomes and equality for all.
For over a decade, I have worked as practitioner and social science researcher advancing the fields of sexual and reproductive health and rights, maternal health, gender justice, gender-based violence, and engaging men and boys in above areas with the goal to create positive change in behaviour, social and community norms, and at systems and institutional levels. I am passionate about working with a variety of stakeholders to help inform evidence-based decision making around strategies to catalyze and sustain pro-social behavioural and social norms change, including thinking creatively about the role of story telling, empathy, communication, and relationships to achieve these goals. I have worked as a consultant for companies, nonprofits, global health organizations, universities, and municipalities. Some of my clients include University of California at San Francisco, Sonke Gender Justice, the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), the World Health Organization (WHO), Population Services International (PSI) in Malawi, Marie Stopes/Banja La Mtsogolo (Malawi), and University of Calgary.
I have expertise in and am available for the following:
- Desktop social science research, including literature and rapid evidence reviews, as well as peer-reviewed publications
- Qualitative research (design, data collection, analysis, write up)
- Innovative strategies and approaches to achieve positive change at the individual, community, societal, and institutional levels
- Policy analysis and advocacy
- Developing education and outreach curricula
- Leading trainings and workshops
- Managing projects and leading in their implementation
- Leadership and people support (and management)
For more information on rates and availability of my consultancy services, please contact me: email@example.com