Improving health outcomes and equality for all.
For nearly a decade, I have worked as an international development practitioner with passion and expertise in the areas of gender justice, sexual and reproductive health and rights, and community engagement and mobilization. In the last seven years I have worked as a consultant for a number of nonprofits and universities, including University of California at San Francisco, Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI), Sonke Gender Justice, the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), the World Health Organization (WHO), UNFPA, Population Services International (PSI) in Malawi, and Marie Stopes/Banja La Mtsogolo (Malawi).
I have expertise in and am available for the following:
– Policy analysis and advocacy;
– Developing education and outreach curricula;
– Leading trainings and workshops;
– Managing projects and leading in their implementation;
– Producing grey literature and peer-reviewed publications on issues relating to gender, masculinities, gender-based violence prevention and response, and sexual and reproductive health and rights including HIV/AIDS, sexuality education, and reproduction.
For more information on rates and availability of my consultancy services, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am also the Managing Editor for the Canadian-based Journal of Critical Race Inquiry.